Tuesday, August 5, 2008

:::::::NIKE SPORTBAND CONTEST UPDATE::::::::

I have read some early entries already. And WOAHH! I must say... I'm glad I'm not the only one in the world who feels the same way as you do. :)

I have to reiterate and clarify some contest rules though.

This is a PHOTO essay contest. You have to let your images tell the story.

-quirks
-events
-rituals
-training
-addiction
-diet
-history

and the list goes on.... your can present any personal running story that you want as long as your PHOTOS tells the story. :)

Again I'm not after the quality of the photos. I'm after the STORY of your PHOTOS.

Go and start shooting, with no DTI permit number..... my promo ends 1 week before the Human Race Commence.

Deadline: August 24, 2008

Keep those stories coming.

No comments: