Thursday, July 3, 2008

Long absence...... Training Restart.......

I haven't had a good run logged for almost 2 weeks. Since after the fuego race, I was swamped with work that I had little or no time at all to grab for a quiet or should I say heartbreaking training run.

Yesterday though I told myself I had enough! I had to run! I was cranky already and I feel that my creative juices are just simply slipping down the drain. Luckily, I didn't have to train alone. I tagged along Rio and the Ellis' recovery session. Whew! Good thing it was a recovery session..... For them recovery for a hard race and training and for me it was a recovery from doing nothing.

I'm hoping for a good restart week easing up on the training to avoid any injury delays again. :)

Hope to see you all on the next race. Prepping up for another 5km fast one on the 13th.

2 comments:

Runningshield said...

glad your back on the road after a 2 weeks break. dont rest to long . "Remember if you dont use it you lose it" .
take care
http://runningshield.blogspot.com/
'RunningShield@yahoogroups.com'
Patrick Concepcion

Anonymous said...

hmm, your face is so familiar for me =) i think i saw you in gawad kalinga 10k and rush mizuno infinity run not with BIB number but with a camera...

=)