Wednesday, November 26, 2008

PhotoVendo..... Lack of training and Sleep.... Singapore jitters.....

Believe it or not.... This is us 3 days of lack sleep..... Out of town shoot, then straight to prepping for the UNICEF race. 4 days of lightheadedness is still quite a bliss :) I love my work. I'm sure my team enjoys it too. Thanks guys for making Vendo again a step closer to our goal.

Singapore Marathon is just barely a week from now.... I only had 2 30km runs logged.... not even a substantial amount of mileage for the last 2 months. I don't know... maybe somehow my mind is really ready for a marathon preparation. I guess this is the hardest thing to achieve while preparing for a marathon. I'm crossing my fingers real hard and just praying that I can finish all the 42km of the race. My fiance is coming with me on this trip. I hope she enjoys it too since it's going to be her first time out of the country :)

8 comments:

run unlimited said...

Hi Ben, wow Singa malapit na. Should you lack the motivation to push thru to the end, imagine that it would be like to put it on autopilot. Focus on your marathon goal. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

hi Ben! good luck on your singapore marathon and super congratulations on your photovendo achievements. hope to see you and missy soon!

Anonymous said...

bumps in the trunk.. what what

Anonymous said...

I guess iam one of the reasons for your sleepless night he he. Good luck in your singapore race im sure you will do good. and im sure your wife to be will inspire you to finish the race in open arms

RUNNING DIVA said...

Ben, congratulations! :) You guys are awesome!

Anonymous said...

wish you well on the run B3n! i know you will do a very good run there :)

Anonymous said...

You're doing awesome job, bro... Good luck for you coming marathon this sunday.

Anonymous said...

fiance?! whoa! congrats bentot! .. sa lahat!